The Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum has included several new renderings regarding the design of the incline elevator for the Bradford Access Project. The new renderings show the entryway to the incline elevator at night time. The project is under review by the Provincetown Planning Board and will be discussed at a public meeting on Thursday, 13 December, at 6:30pm at Town Hall. The Project has been approved by both the Conservation Commission and Historic District Commission. Thank you for your interest in this important project that will provide improved access to the Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum and to further connect it to the community.
- Press release: Cashman Family Foundation Donates $150k to Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum’s Bradford Access Project
- Shining a Light on Justice and Equality
- Update about the PAAM-PMPM 2020 Juried Art Exhibition
- Blue and red lights at Pilgrim Monument will honor coronavirus workers
- Shed a Little Light: Monument Pays Tribute to Essential and Frontline Workers
There are no upcoming events at this time.