The Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum has included several new renderings regarding the design of the incline elevator for the Bradford Access Project. The new renderings show the entryway to the incline elevator at night time. The project is under review by the Provincetown Planning Board and will be discussed at a public meeting on Thursday, 13 December, at 6:30pm at Town Hall. The Project has been approved by both the Conservation Commission and Historic District Commission. Thank you for your interest in this important project that will provide improved access to the Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum and to further connect it to the community.
- PRESS RELEASE: Cape Cod Pilgrim Memorial Association Appoints Steven Ridini to Board of Trustees
- Update about the PMPM-PAAM 2020 Juried Art Exhibition
- A History of Monumental Achievement and Coincidences
- NEW! Piano Quartet in E Flat op. 87: Lento by Antonin Dvořák
- NEW! Partita #2 in D minor, BWV 1004: Allemande by Johann Sebastian Bach
October 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm