The Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum has included several new renderings regarding the design of the incline elevator for the Bradford Access Project. The new renderings show the entryway to the incline elevator at night time. The project is under review by the Provincetown Planning Board and will be discussed at a public meeting on Thursday, 13 December, at 6:30pm at Town Hall. The Project has been approved by both the Conservation Commission and Historic District Commission. Thank you for your interest in this important project that will provide improved access to the Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum and to further connect it to the community.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Bradford Access Project
- Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum Announces Next Steps for Bradford Access Incline Elevator Project
- October 2018 Bradford Access Video Update
- Chamber Music for the Outer Cape featured on Cape Cod Broadcasting
- Mayflower II is Coming to Provincetown!
May 19 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm