WHAT IS MY DONATION SUPPORTING?
- PMPM’s mission is to stand tall for tolerance, acceptance, and inclusion.
- The preservation and exhibit of PTown history including the commemoration of the Mayflower Pilgrims, the Wampanoag, and cultural history of PTown.
- The promotion of educational, cultural, and civic events.
- National and international amplification for PMPM’s mission and story.
- Maintenance of the grounds and buildings that support PMPM’s libraries and collections.
- Local economic development through activities and events that increase tourism and revenues for PTown.
- Partnerships with other Outer Cape organizations whose efforts bring increased visibility to our community.
- The evolution of PTown as a haven for tolerance, art, and theater in the 20th century, including the important roles of the LGBTQ, Afro-Caribbean, Jamaican, Eastern European, and Portuguese communities that call PTown home.
Support our General Operations to ensure our mission lives on. Click the image below to learn more.
Support the PMPM Legacy Project and elevate our connectivity as a community. Click the image below to learn more.
Support our Special Programming and exciting initiatives with a gift to the program of your choice. Click an image below to learn more.
Your donations make it all possible
The Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum welcome over 100,000 visitors annually from every state and all around the world, with whom we are honored to share our history, from many perspectives. These are just a few of the comments found in our guestbook:
“My family actually came over on the Mayflower and found the museum to be very exciting. Thank you for the wonderful insight to my heritage. We had a wonderful visit.” –Heather, Cindy, Liz, Debbie – Austin and Seabrook, TX
“Interesting, exciting, informative. We have loved the museum and the monument. There is a lot more history here than we expected.” – From a Spanish, Danish, English Family
“Fantastic! Really well presented and the monument is excellent. Nice to see a bit of recognition to our ancestors!” – Paul and Heather, England
“Hi Folks! I am from Brazil. This is my first time at this museum. I fell in love for this place and I hope we can return again one day!” – Best Wishes, Raquel
UPCOMING 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
The Bradford Access Opening: The Bradford Access Project is the construction of an innovative inclined elevator providing greater accessibility and connection to PMPM, as well as furthering economic development in the Provincetown community.
- For the first time, visitors needing ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) access will be able to travel independently from Bradford Street to the Monument via the inclined elevator. In addition, two ADA compliant parking spaces are being constructed adjacent to the base of the Monument with ramp access to the platform.
Our Story: The Complicated Relationship of the Indigenous Wampanoag and the Mayflower Pilgrims: In partnership with SmokeSygnals, a leading Native American creative agency, PMPM established a permanent, interactive, modern, and technologically advanced exhibit in 2020.
- The new exhibit accurately illustrates the early history of the Wampanoag Nation on Cape Cod up to and including the arrival of the Mayflower in 1620.
- Due to the pandemic, the museum and exhibit officially opened in August 2020. A virtual tour of the exhibit was made available on the PMPM website. We are looking forward to welcoming more patrons this year to experience the exhibit and will continue the use of our online, by-appointment ticketing system, implemented last year.
PMPM Gala & Live Auction: Due to the cancellation of all Provincetown 400 events in 2020, PMPM hosted its first virtual gala and live auction to help fulfill the PMPM mission of advancing learning, education, and inclusion.
- Looking to capitalize on the success of this event, PMPM will be hosting an annual gala this year on September 18th and are hoping to raise 3x the fundraising goal of 2020. The gala will consist of relevant and educational content, guest speakers, entertainment, and more.
Annual Lighting: As a beacon of tolerance and hope for more than 100 years, every November 11th, PMPM illuminates the Monument to recognize the time the Mayflower spent in the Provincetown Harbor.
- Contributions to this beloved annual event help us bring our community together to celebrate and recognize the Pilgrim’s First Landing in America in Provincetown Harbor on November 11, 1620.
Chamber Music for the Outer Cape: PMPM’s Chamber Music for the Outer Cape (CMOC) program keep music alive in the region during the shoulder seasons. It is a great opportunity for people to support local talent, the arts and PMPM, while providing the museum with a way to remain engaged with the community and its supporters. The CMOC program is funded in part from PMPM’s general fund, but ultimately cannot thrive without the support of the community. Dr. Craig Combs, PMPM’s artistic director, has done an excellent job championing the CMOC program.
HOW TO GIVE
- Visit https://www.pilgrim-monument.org/ and click “Donate”
- Select the fund you would like to receive your donation (General Operations or BAP)
- Complete the form and click “Submit” to make your tax-deductible donation
Give by Mail
- Visit https://www.pilgrim-monument.org/ and click “Donate”
- Click on the PMPM General Operations image
- Print this form and fill out the required information
- Mail the form to:
P.O. Box 1125
Provincetown, MA 02657
Text to Give
- Text “PMPM” to 44321 to make your tax-deductible donation
Gifts or Transfers via DTC or ACAT
- Merrill Lynch Broker Code for DTC Deliveries: 8862
- Merrill Lynch Broker Code for ACATS: 0671
- Receiving Account: 699-02258
- Account Name: Cape Cod Pilgrim Memorial Association of Provincetown
- TIN: 04-2157040
- ABA 026009593
[International Banks can use SWIFT-BIC: BOFAUS3N]
Bank of America, N.A.
100 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001
Account Number: 6550113516
Account Name: Merrill Lynch
For final credit to: 699-02258 Cape Cod Pilgrim Memorial Association of Provincetown