The Pilgrim Monument may stand over 252 feet tall, but it is your financial support that provides the foundation.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help sustain the Pilgrim Monument and the high level of special programming and exhibitions for future generations to enjoy.
Here’s what some visitors had to say…
My family actually came over on the Mayflower and found the museum to be very exciting. Thank you for the wonderful insight to my heritage. We had a wonderful visit. –Heather, Cindy, Liz, Debbie – Austin and Seabrook, TX
Interesting, exciting, informative. We have loved the museum and the monument. There is a lot more history here than we expected. - From a Spanish, Danish, English Family
Fantastic! Really well presented and the monument is excellent. Nice to see a bit of recognition to our ancestors! – Paul and Heather, England
Hi Folks! I am from Brazil. This is my first time at this museum. I fell in love for this place and I hope we can return again one day! – Best Wishes, Raquel
These are just a few of the comments as found in our guestbook by a few of over 80,000 visitors annually from every state and all around the world.
PMPM Current Wish List – Can you help us acquire some of these improvement?
- 52″ Flat Screen TV (2) – new- for gallery presentations ($900 each)
- Riding Lawn Mower (1) – 48″ new or slightly used ($2000)
- Wooden Adirondack Lawn Chairs (6) – new or slightly used ($1500)
- Video Camera (1) – for visitor interviews – new ($800)
- Vacuum Cleaner (1) – with power head – new or slightly used ($600)
- Storage Unit – climate-controlled, 600+ sq.
- Memorial” Benches – several ($1000 ea.)